Sunday 1 December 2013

Leadership terms

Leadership terms: There are 38 of leadership terms, I will not state all of the terms, but I will state the most command leadership terms that we will use as a leader. 

The leadership terms are:                          
                                                                      
Vision
Trustworthy
 Responsible
 Passionate
    Confident
    Creative
    Open-minded
  Cooperation
  Motivated 
Honestly

      If I am a leader, the leadership styles I would use are Democratic and Laissez-faire. Democratic and Laissez-faire are one of the best leadership styles that I can choose and it has more towards to balance and fairness to employees. Then, this leadership styles also fair enough to motivate employees to work for me with the company and will also be respected by employees. Motivation must be included in every company, as we know, so employees will not feel bored of work with my company.